2024 BTC MEMBERSHIP TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Memberships are valid annually from 1st September 2023 to 31 August 2024
- Member Cards are strictly NON-TRANSFERABLE and lending it to a non-member is a breach of Club Policy.
- Members must comply with Broome Turf Club Dress Code when in the Sponsors and/or Members area. Broome Turf Club reserves the right to refuse entry into these areas to any member or their guest not following the Club Dress Code.
- Members agree to receive regular Member Newsletter SMS messages and emails as deemed relevant by Broome Turf Club. you must notify the Broome Turf Club if you wish not to receive these messages.
- Complimentary Broome Turf Club Day Members Passes are only valid on the day they are issued for. All Day Members wristbands are dated.
- Day Member Passes are available for purchase from the Broome Turf Club on the day.
- Industry Members must be a Trainer, Jockey or Bookmaker license, or categorised ‘Industry’ as designated by Broome Turf Club.
- Industry Members must be holders of a current Jockey, Trainer or Bookmaker license. Industry ID must be presented on request.
- Broome Turf Club does not have reciprocal Membership rights with any other clubs in Australia.
- I declare that I have read and agree to the Broome Turf Club Racing’s Privacy statement.
- Photographs may be taken at the Broome Turf Club and used for promotional purposes. Photographs cannot be taken on course by external parties for commercial purposes without prior approval form the Broome Turf Club Chief Executive Officer.
- Privacy Statement, Personal information provided on your membership application form/invoice excluding Credit Card Details is saved by the Broome Turf Club for consideration in approving your annual Club Membership. Please Note your personal details will not be passed onto third parties.
- I agree to be bound by and comply with the Broome Turf Club Membership terms and conditions, Club’s Constitution, Rules, By Laws.